Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

I've recently become a stay at home mom. It was a scary step to take but with my husband's long work hours and my second daughter's birth I realized how much I am needed at home.

Because of the change from two incomes to one, I've begun to clip coupons and scour weekly ads to get the best deals possible. This year I also started a garden and thus far, have not killed it. Well, except the watermelon. And the first round of tomatoes. So I hope to focus some of my posts on my grocery savings and where to start if you want to do the same.

I am also becoming more green and trying to live "naturally". I breastfeed my youngest, cloth diaper and am trying to be more conscious of my impact on the earth.

Finally, I am trying to get off that last 10 pounds of Ryan weight!

I've got a lot going on in my head and hope to make some sense of it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment