Monday, June 15, 2009

Target Trip Yesterday

Yesterday I went to Target, armed with my coupons, list and oh yeah, two little girls. One who insisted on keeping her hand in her pockets and walking at a snails pace. Might I add Addison decided she had to use the bathroom AFTER I had the cart loaded with the ice cream? And I was rather amazed at my balancing skills, holding Ryan, my purse and Addison on the toilet, then lifting her up to wash her hands without dropping her, Ryan or my purse.

Anyway, here is what I got: (Q= coupon)
32 oz jar Miracle Whip Light-
Normally 2.99, used $1.00 Target Q and $1.00 manufacturer Q= 99 cents!

T Bone Steak (a splurge)-
Normally 8.99/lb, on sale for 5.59/lb, used $1.00 Target Q=4.59

Strawberries- Normally 1.99, used $1.00 Target Q=99 cents!

Butter- Just needed it, no sale= 2.14

Old Spice Deodorant-on sale for 1.99, used $1.00 manufacturer Q=99 cents!

Here is my best deal: I bought 4 boxes of Klondike Bars and 1 tub Breyers Ice Cream for 2.50 each. When you buy 5 this week, you get a $5 Target Gift Card. I also found $1/2 boxes of Klondike Bars online, and used two of those. So I paid 10.50 for them, and received a $5 gift card, making them $1.10 each!

Total spent: $20.34
Total saved: $17.80

PLUS my gift card!!!

You can find the Klondike Q's here

You can find the Target Q's throught hotcouponworld.com, just click on the "Target Coupon Generator"

And yes, we have a deep freezer in our basement so I can stock up on cheese, frozen goods, and meats when they are on sale. I HIGHLY recommend one to families, they will save you a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment