Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walgreens Deals

I've been slacking- I've honestly just been so busy, it has been hard to take a few minutes and post. I want to make my weekly shopping trips into a weekly post every Saturday, so stay tuned for that next week.

I did go to Walgreens today though and picked up some good deals, in 2 transactions. Yes, I am getting braver! And the cashiers so far have been super nice about it.

Transaction 1:
Scotch Mailing Envelope, 79 cents with in ad coupon, used 50 cent manufacturer coupon=29 cents
Advil 4.49, used $1 manufacturer coupon= $3.49
Thermacare Heat Wrap=$5.99
Tylenol Extra Strength $4.49, used $2 manufacturer coupon=$2.49
Tylenol PM= FREE. Tylenol is BOGO this week, but you can still use 2 coupons! I used another $2 coupon, bringing the total for 2 packs on Tylenol to 49 cents!

Total: 10.98
Used RR's: $5 and $4, paid $1.98 cash
Received $4 RR for buying the Advil/Thermacare combo

Transaction 2:
Froot Loops, $2.50
Corn Pops, $2.50

Total: $5
Used RR of $4 from transaction #1
Received $2 RR from buying 2 Kelloggs cereals
Note: If you have the Rice Krispies coupons from Vocalpoint, this could be a $0 OOP transaction. We are just very well stocked on Rice Krispies at the moment!

I am planning to go back once more this week and get the Keebler/Sunshine 4/$10 deal. I will use the $2 RR and 1/$1 manufacturer coupon, bringing my OOP to $7. I will then get back $5 in RR, which I think I am going to save until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment