Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another great Target week!

James and I took the girls to Target last night to pick up some good deals I had found. Unfortunately, the first store was out of two of the best deals (must be more couponers around here than I thought!), so we went to another store.

A few highlights:
3 packages of Electrosol tabs- on sale for $3.49, and I had a $2.50 coupon, making them just 99 cents each. They were also bonus packs and I got 40 tabs vs 32!
Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste- sale for $2, $1 Target coupon, $1 Manufacturer coupon, making it FREE!
Strawberries- sale for $1.99, $1 Target Coupon= 99 cents
Frosted Mini Wheats- sale for $1.88 each, $1.50/2 Manufacturer coupon= $1.13 per box!

Hopefully the good deals will keep rolling, it is totally worth my time to make an extra trip a week for these deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment